Hello! I'm a Career & Leadership Coach with 17+ years of Human Resources (HR) and recruiting experience in the corporate, nonprofit, and government sectors. Over my career, I've reviewed thousands of resumes and hired hundreds of people. I leverage my HR/recruiting and professional coaching experience to help you:
- Identify meaningful career paths, aligned with your strengths and values.
- Decide whether to stay or leave your current job and create a concrete career plan for whichever you decide.
- Land interviews through results-oriented, targeted resumes and cover letters.
- Leverage your network and LinkedIn profile to find your next best career opportunity.
- Interview with confidence, increasing your likelihood of getting the job you want.
- Negotiate job offers to get your desired salary and benefits (including workplace flexibility).
My coaching style is collaborative, part inquiry and part advice, and 100% led by your goals and what you want to achieve. Clients who have worked with me say they felt more confident and effective in their job search because of the support and accountability they receive through coaching with me.
I am a certified coach through the Courageous Living Coach Program (CLCC), a senior certified HR professional (SPHR and SHRM-SCP), and I have my MBA from Arizona State University.
I would love the opportunity to support you in navigating your next career transition.