Keely Walsh Hiring
Human Resources ·FormSwift ·
Are you a creative, results-oriented self-starter? Are you looking for a high-impact, management-track marketing role with mentorship from experienced entrepreneurs and opportunities for growth? If your answer is "yes," we should chat!
FormSwift is hiring an Associate Manager for Content Marketing and SEO for our San Francisco office. You will be responsible for creating and marketing high quality on-site and editorial content that promotes our brand and enhances our SEO profile.
- Maintain and build upon our on-site content roadmap. This involves:
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Analysis
- Working with our team of editorial contractors to update and create new landing pages for FormSwift
- Maintain and build upon our content marketing and link building strategies. This involves:
- Working with our team of data entry and email marketing contractors to create email marketing campaigns to earn links and press for FormSwift’s content
- Utilizing email software, such as Cision, YesWare and Vertical Response, to reach out to members of the media to promote FormSwift’s content
- Utilizing link building research tools, such as Majestic and Ahrefs, to discover opportunities to build new content that will earn links and press for FormSwift
- 1-3 years of work or internship experience in one or more of the following areas: Content Marketing, SEO, Journalism, Email Marketing, and Digital Marketing
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Demonstrated “out of the box” thinking
- Proven ability to work with deadlines
- Intellectual Curiosity
- A track record of being a goal-getter
Why work at FormSwift?
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus free lunches, happy hours, and company trips.
- Opportunity for rapid advancement in a fast growing company.
- The ability to make an impact – we are tackling a big market and growing profitably at an incredible rate.
FormSwift, an Inc 500 company, is a leading provider of tools to help you easily create, edit, and sign any document. Our product brings the $100 billion office supplies industry into the 21st century. Since our founding in the summer of 2012, FormSwift’s platform has been used to create more than ten million documents by customers around the globe. We are looking for candidates who quickly want to grow into a management-level role in our San Francisco office.