Unemployment & Job Search Guide
Who's hiring, how to apply, add your resume.
- Finite element method (FEM) was used to determine an operating conditions that would maximize the efficiency of the pavement embedded piezoelectric energy-harvesting module
- Stress analysis outputs suggested to place an energy-harvesting module at shallow depths
- Recommended to use the soft material around it’s perimeter only, instead of filling completely
- This recommendation led to increase in load transfer to piezoelectric elements by 72%
- Performed Dynamic analysis to quantify strain energy in the pavement structure using ABAQUS