UX Design Product Owner Ruby on Rails Leadership Recruiting Fundraising Analytics E-commerce Marketplaces
- Built & managed the Storenvy Marketplace, Merchant Admin Panel, Custom Storefronts, Developer API & Facebook Store application.
- Wrote Product Requirement Documents including business goals & technical requirements and presented to design & engineering teams.
- Prioritized product roadmaps across business objectives and sorted based on complexity & business value.
- Implemented in-app onboarding and messaging using custom tools and Intercom.
- Managed product launches across development timelines, QA testing, feature-flag rollouts, marketing teasers, press contacts and launch announcements.
- Conceived, wireframed & measured results for the entire Storenvy product suite including merchant tools, shopping experiences, developer tools, custom markup languages and customer support tools.
- Selected & implemented a complex analytics dashboard accessible to anyone inside the company using Looker.
- Gave detailed UX & graphic design feedback on product design & marketing collateral.
- Managed & creative directed the Storenvy.com branding project over 6 months using both external and internal design resources.
- Wrote hundreds of thousands of lines of code for Storenvy.com using Ruby on Rails.
- Worked with engineering to identify, document and fix software bugs.
- Designed, built, and wrote documentation for a public REST API & OAuth system for 3rd-party developers to build applications for Storenvy merchants and launched it at an e-commerce hackathon in NYC. http://developers.storenvy.com/
- Recruited backend, frontend & mobile engineers and designers including several relocations.