Miguel Tam Hiring
Marketing ·PropelPLM ·
Propel is looking for exceptional and energetic Account Executives to join our Sales team to sell our next-generation PLM solutions to customers across many different industries. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a very lucrative territory, finding and closing new customers, managing accounts and generating revenue while achieving your individual goals.
The Cloud based PLM space is growing and we have the cutting edge, 100% Salesforce.com Native solution ready to disrupt the PLM market. We're growing fast and need coverage in multiple sales territories.
Please apply if you are a proven performer and want to strut your stuff.
The ideal candidate gets excited by:
- Selling solutions that delight our customers and build strong references and case studies
- Finding and closing business in a geographic territory by creating and executing a territory sales plan
- Demonstrating our product and working with solutions consultants to define and build demos to meet prospect requirements
- Reporting on sales activity and forecasting using Salesforce.com
- Managing a fast, intricate sales cycles in a team selling environment
- Loving to work hard and play hard
The desired skills/experience for the ideal candidate:
- 8-10 years of quota carrying enterprise software sales as an individual contributor
- Proven record of sales success including - proactive territory management and prospecting
- Excellent presentation and listening skills to communicate effectively with excellent follow up skills
- Hands on sales style including initial demonstrations of the product
- Experience selling into the Salesforce.com ecosystem
- Strong computer skills, including the forecasting and managing a pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Must adapt to change in a very fast paced environment
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Working knowledge of PLM / PIM is a plus but not required
- Bachelors Degree