Michelle Pal Hiring
Recruiter ·MyFitnessPal ·
This role lends their technical and operational know-how to help better support and inform our product, marketing, and yield operations team to ensure we continue to offer best-in-class platform capabilities for advertisers of all sizes. We are looking for an experienced Ad Operations Specialist who can jump in and cover a wide range of technical responsibilities. This person should be a proactive and technical problem solver, interested in working to support the continued improvement of our ad platform capabilities and troubleshooting independently.
What you’ll be doing:
- Streamline the ad operations process from campaign planning & execution to reporting and measurement.
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns reach the target audience, run smoothly, and exceed expectations; this includes collaborating with teams for creatives, troubleshooting for trafficking, managing daily ads delivery reports, and escalating to third-party vendors if needed.
- Strategic Ads planning: Provide consultation to internal and external clients on the correct setup of campaigns, tagging, targeting, and the use of ad technologies to meet campaign needs.
- Cross-team collaboration: Serve as an important point of contact and support finance, product, and marketing teams; own the set-up process, campaign management, and ad execution
Qualifications to be successful in this role:
- At least 3+ years of ad ops experience on a programmatic or auction platform business that leverages Google Ad Manager (GAM) or DFP
- Proven experience working with mobile in-app and web partners for programmatic demand
- Experience setting floor prices and implementing other yield optimization techniques
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Able to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve quickly and through the proper escalation process
- Ability to analyze data and identify insights to assess ad performance
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Experience diagnosing and solving technical problems with product and engineering teams is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively translate technical language to non-technical stakeholders
- Familiarity and experience with Direct, Auction and Programmatic Platforms
- High attention to detail and organized
- Self-starter, a fast learner who has critical thinking
- Have a passion for MyFitnessPal or the health and fitness space
Please consider applying even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. Research shows you can still be considered for a position if you meet some of the requirements. At MyFitnessPal, we’re building a fitness product for everyone and believe our team should reflect that. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
MyFitnessPal participates in E-Verify.