Slater Mclean Hiring
Product Manager ·GSVlabs ·
We are looking for a motivated Associate Product Manager ready to play an integral role in building a world-class startup community and educational resource.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This cross-functional role works closely with the product managers, designers, and engineers to implement content across Passport.
- Assist with the creation and curation of high-quality content.
- Research and work with thought leaders in the startup and venture capital community.
- Participate in the agile product development process.
- Help our partnerships and business development functions work and implement projects more efficiently.
- Help develop and execute on the Passport content strategy.
- Highly interested in the startup ecosystem and passionate about learning more
- Strong communications skills – we move quickly and work to keep everyone informed on our progress
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional writing and grammatical skills
- Excellent focus and attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Previous startup experience a big plus, but not a requirement
- Familiarity with Atlassian Confluence a plus, but not a requirement
- Fits the GSVlabs culture (passionate, innovative, grit, flexible)
GSVlabs is a premium global innovation hub for startups, corporations, and individuals seeking innovation and accelerated growth. A highly curated, immersive experience brings together the brightest minds from all over the Global Silicon Valley. GSVlabs’ Silicon Valley Headquarters houses 180+ startups and corporate partners, providing them with coaching, connectivity, and access to capital. Learn more here!