Ketan Anjaria Hiring
Founder ·HireClub ·
If you like working with big data, bots, artificial intelligence, and bringing awesome product experiences to business users then we’ve got a job for you. We work with smart people to solve some really interesting problems so reach out and let’s talk about how we can work together.
Backend Engineer Revere is a venture-backed enterprise SaaS startup based in San Francisco. Revere detects anomalies in complex, multi-million dollar online marketing campaigns using a combination of classic database techniques and modern machine learning, connecting with data sources including AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics and Optimizely. We’re looking for people who want to help us build a sophisticated and friendly big data experience.
Your role and impact We’re looking for someone to join our engineering team working out of our SOMA office. Our ideal candidate will:
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs, building APIs and microservices.
- Strong backend/middleware skills, with ability to work on web front-end.
- Be able to think around corners and anticipate challenges.
- Like working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Be an enthusiastic collaborator.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop third party API connectors and internal APIs.
- Engineer the intelligence and experience features for our bot and web app.
- Great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Experience shipping code in a production environment
- 3+ years of experience in Java backend and Java EE technologies
- 3+ years of experience with relational database systems
- 2+ years of experience with OAuth and Java-based SDKs
- Experience with statistics, machine learning
- Technical evangelism – you blog, speak at events, volunteer, teach, or something similar
- Experience using or building marketing or ad tech
- Startup experience preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Part of a highly experienced team with a growing user base
- Early stage startup upside opportunity
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules
- Taps & Snacks