Jim Urbaniak Hiring
Human Resources ·JS Urbaniak Enterprises, LLC ·
HIRING NOW FULL-TIME LAND EXCURSIONS CAPTAINS
NorthWest Navigator is looking for outstanding drivers to captain our luxury motorcoaches in partnership with a cruise line for excursions along the course of the Columbia River throughout Washington and Oregon. THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME 'GOLDEN TICKET' OPPORTUNITY FOR A MULTI-YEAR CONTRACT!
NW Navigator Luxury Coaches is more than simply Portland's finest luxury motorcoach company. We have been recognized as the West Coast's first motorcoach company to be GREEN Certified by The University of Vermont's Certification for Sustainable Transportation; among the 100 Top Private Fastest Growing Companies in Portland 2012 - 2016 and Top Women Owned Businesses in Portland 2012 - 2015 by the Oregon Business Journal; the Best of Portland 2012 - 2015; and the first ever motorcoach company to be awarded Trusted Carrier by the Department of Transportation. We are also innovative and offer excellent opportunity for advancement into management positions. Don't just take our word for it, see what our clients have to say!
"They are the Best in Portland Oregon! We have used this motorcoach company for over a year exclusively - great equipment, safety oriented, good maintenance, reliability plus, professionally dressed and mannered. You can't go wrong."
LAND EXCURSIONS CAPTAIN REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Commercial B or higher Driver License with passenger endorsement
- Current medical card
- Customer service oriented
- Clean driving record
- Physically fit and able to lift luggage up to 75 pounds, maneuver up and down staircases, maneuver through narrow passenger aisles, repeatedly bend, kneel and remain stationary (sitting) for extended periods
- 2 years of experience driving large vehicles
- Pass pre-employment drug screen, including for marijuana (random as required)
- Strong professional attitude
- Clean and tidy (non-smoker preferred)
- Comply with all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and company rules and regulations
- Team player
- Very careful with equipment and patient with clients
Please apply if you fit these criteria or are willing to be trained! We are a growing company and our drivers are paid to see 11 western states and Canada.
Other perks will include:
- EXCEPTIONAL wages, daily gratuities and Paid Overtime
- Cell phone allowance
- Professional uniforms
- Health benefits
- PTO - Paid vacation/accident-free bonus of $500
- Paid per diems
- Luxury hotel accommodations for out of town days, all paid for
- We supply uniforms
- Paid training in New Orleans and Oregon
- Multi-year contract
- Drive 2015 and newer Prevost Motorcoaches
Apply now by emailing resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org