Devina Do Hiring
Management ·Hygea Precision Medicine Inc. ·
Hygea Precision Medicine Inc. is a dynamic startup that is developing a state of the art software platform for precision medicine. We are looking for a computational biologist for our office in Redwood City, California.
The ideal candidates must be self-starters, strategic thinkers, action driven, thrive in a fast-paced environment, excel at managing multiple priorities, flexible in changing direction and methods, and provide immediate contribution. The Computational Biologist will be part of a strong, collaborative team of optimization and software experts, biologists and doctors all working toward the same goal of providing a better solution for healthcare.
- PhD in Computational Biology or Bioinformatics, or relevant field
- Experience in developing and deploying tools for genomic data analysis, variant calling, and techniques for variant filtering
- Ability to define and develop data models and infrastructure to store genomic data
- Experience in programming with strong knowledge in at least one of the structural programming languages: C++, Python or Java, and knowledge in R
- Knowledge in SQL is a plus
- Machine learning is a plus
If you meet the above requirements and are looking to break new grounds and make an impact developing new healthcare methods, this is the job for you.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.