Alex De Bonis Hiring
WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Every so often a company appears and transforms how an industry works. Workyard has the chance to be one of these companies, and we’re looking for team members to help us shape Workyard and ultimately change the way the world around you gets built.
$300 billion gets spent on construction labor every year, and that number is growing. Contractors are constantly building then dissolving teams of subcontractors and workers. They often entrust strangers with $10k+ jobs that can make or break projects. Subcontractors and workers often get paid late, or not at all. And most of this is happening offline … Frankly, it’s a bit of a mess!
At Workyard, we’re building a B2B labor marketplace that connects construction companies with relevant, vetted subcontractors and workers, connecting them in a matter of in minutes and providing simplify bidding and payment to increase trust and transparency for both parties.
We’re a nimble, no-bs team who moves fast with a laser-focus on end results. In the last 12 months we’ve grown driving metrics by 10x, and the next 12 months is an exciting time be involved and help us achieve growth worthy of attention!
Our first inside sales/customer success hire! A chance to set up customers for success in our marketplace. You’ll be responsible for phone onboarding and converting all inbound leads. You must be fluent in English and as bonus points also Spanish!
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2+ years experience in inside sales or customer support role
- Proven track record of exceeding inbound sale goals
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Create a great first impression for every new customer who joins Workyard. Aim to convert inbound leads to activated customers through phone calls & follow up messages.
- Establish, maintain and track a pipeline of all inbound leads.
- Create content to educate inbound leads / customers
- Keep growth team informed about quality of inbound leads by maintaining accurate records of customer attributes and use cases
- Absorb customer feedback and relay key observations back to the broader team
- Support operations team by performing key customer outreach calls
- Be creative. Suggest new methods & tactics for increasing conversion of inbound leads
- Become a knowledge base. Support & educate customers about how to use Workyard
WHO YOU ARE
Great social skills: You’re friendly and outgoing, you love talking to people all day long
Intellectual curiosity: You love to ask questions and are interested in learning about our customers
Product minded: You have an understanding of how products work and can interpret customer feedback
Thoughtful: You’re a listener, have empathy and genuinely care about helping customers
Hardworking: You thrive and are motivated by working in a fast paced, goal driven environment
- Speak fluent spanish
- Experience using marketing automation / customer support tools
- Previous work experience in a startup environment
- Previous work experience in the construction / property development industry
BENEFITS 0.01-0.1% ESOP