The Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) will be a key driver of the company’s digital, content and email marketing strategies and will also be responsible for tactical execution of various digital efforts. The DMM will have a leadership position within our small and nimble marketing team and report directly to the Head of Marketing. You’ll have the opportunity to continue to develop Project Juice’s online brand and e-commerce business, and to help catapult the growth of our newest innovation, Sub-Zero-Superfoods™. You’ll spearhead our efforts to grow our brand’s digital reach, customer loyalty, and resulting online revenue.
GROWTH STRATEGY & DIGITAL SALES
- Work with Head of Marketing to continuously develop and execute on an integrated strategy that positions Project Juice’s digital business for accelerated and sustained top line growth as well as margin improvement.
- Collaborate and, at times lead, the, management of third party agencies + freelancers responsible for execution of paid media budgets and revenue goals - challenging strategies and upholding deadlines.
- Execute campaigns that improve the customer experience by leveraging key touchpoints.
- Collaborate on setting KPI benchmarks. Measure and optimize performance of all channels through attribution modeling.
- Uphold budgets and make business cases for dollar shifts to achieve revenue targets. Make data driven suggestions and execute upon channel optimizations and testing of new digital channels.
ENGAGEMENT & RETENTION
- Drive strategy to optimize the post-purchase experience and leading tactical execution of programs to increase customer engagement, cross-sell other offerings, and increase customer LTV.
- Work with Marketing Team to employ research, surveys and A/B tests to gain insights for continuous improvement.
- Identify VIP clients and propose GWPs, exclusive programs, private social groups etc.
- Work closely with E-commerce Product + Marketing Manager to leverage/refine referral program and develop loyalty program incentives that ladder up to business goals.
EMAIL & CONTENT MANAGEMENT
- Own Project Juice’s email and digital content marketing strategy, working with internal Email + Content Marketing Associate and outside freelancers to develop editorial calendar and implement a content roadmap, while ensuring buttoned-up tactical execution of the defined strategy.
- Establish KPI’s for content and email success, implementing monthly and quarterly reporting. Work with our Email and Content Marketing Associate, Ecommerce Product Manager and outside teams to create and deliver a compelling customer journey that meets/exceeds KPI’s and reach business goals for acquisition and retention.
- Implement an experimentation and testing methodology to track the success of all digital marcom campaigns and tactics.
- Continuously measure and improve performance of lifecycle automations
- Work closely with Marketing team to increase lead captures through all channels and develop segmented funnels that delight and convert.
SOCIAL + INFLUENCER
- Work with Marketing Team to refine strategy of key social media channels and corresponding influencer campaigns (Instagram, YouTube Facebook, and Pinterest), including purpose it serves, KPI’s, levers to accelerate lead acquisition through each channel, and dedicated budgets
- Develop innovative social and influencer campaigns that drive sales goals and increase engagement and conversion.
- 5+ years of e-commerce marketing experience. Min of 2 in B to C
- BA/BS Degree in quantitative discipline preferred
- Expert level experience with excel, attribution modeling and BI tools such as GA.
- A proven track record leading successful direct response digital channels, including social, SEM/SEO, affiliates, display, video, etc. Drive qualified traffic and improving ROAS, as well as leading retention marketing strategies through email marketing and other CRM initiatives. The candidate will champion growth and new ideas on all digital channels, managing agency partners and uphold the brand image.
- Deep funnel, conversion, and retention marketing expertise
- Deep email and content marketing expertise: email deliverability, list segmentation, triggers, lifecycles and more
- Tech savvy and knowledgeable of HTML/CSS/Adobe Creative suite a plus.
- Personality that thrives in an entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant tactical execution done by ALL team members.
- Strong learning and organizational agility. We’re a start-up culture. Things change often!
- Personal passion for health, wellness and making people around you feel awesome
- Certifications in Google AdWords + Analytics, Facebook Certified Planning Professional and Buying Professional, Hubspot Content Marketing or Copyblogger’s Content Marketing Certification and other relevant certifications are all valued.