·The Mice Groups ·
The Mice Groups is seeking dynamic, highly-motivated individuals to join our growing recruiting business. You'll be responsible for interviewing & qualifying candidates as well as developing new clients. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to work in a staffing firm where they can be creative with marketing and sourcing. Come help us with the growing demand for talent in the Bay Area.
Compensation is base salary + benefits + above industry average commission plan.
- Source IT Professionals to fill job listings through job boards, social media, networking, cold calling and following through on leads
- Build new client base as well as service existing client base by being proactive and providing ongoing communication
- Coordinate interviews by managing candidate/client interview schedules and greeting candidates in person for introduction to the client
- Maintain all candidate and client records through administration of applicant tracking system (Bullhorn)
- Communicate with internal colleagues consistently throughout the day in an open-pit environment
- 1-5 years related experience, preferably in staffing or sales
- Ability to manage multiple positions/candidate submissions
- Ability to communicate effectively and handle negotiations under limited supervision
- Ability to be resourceful and think outside of the box when it comes to sourcing and recruiting candidates as well as developing new clients
- Computer-savvy and highly proficient with social media tools, i.e., Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values the team
- Ability to travel within the Bay Area
- Bachelor's degree preferred