Divya Chhabra Hiring
As a full stack software engineer, you'll be responsible for writing high-quality code spanning our entire stack.
- Building features
- Writing high-quality code with tests
- Improving and scaling our infrastructure/architecture
- Deciding technologies to use for different situations
- Continually improving our development process
- Squashing bugs
- 3+ years software development experience
- Detailed oriented and process driven
- Emphasis on code-quality
- Experience with Ruby, Redis, PostgreSQL
- Enthusiastic about technology and learning
Nice to have:
- Experience with AI/ML
- Previous startup experience
- Previous experience working in healthcare
- Experience growing/leading engineering teams
- Mobile development (iOS and Android) experience
- An eye for design
Who We Are Looking For:
- You're curious and love solving complex problems
- You have good communication skills
- You're process driven
- You're proud of your code quality and like to write readable code
- You're a team player and work well in collaborative environments
- You're humble and love helping others
- We're all here to make Dosis a success and no job is too small or too big for anyone. We always roll up our sleeves and help each other.
- We are humble and hungry. Every technical challenge is an opportunity to rise up to it and learn more.
- We are biased to action. When we hear there's room for improvement, we like to put in a plan of action to improve.