Katie Freitas-Seitz Hiring
Creative Director ·AHAlife ·
Ecommerce marketplace AHAlife and brother site Kaufmann Mercantile are looking for a graphic designer to support our creative and marketing teams. This is an exciting opportunity for a design-conscious self-starter to get in on the ground floor of an emerging lifestyle brand. A passion for creating beautiful, engaging content that resonates with our customers is a must. As a destination for shopping independent designers and makers around the world, we would love for you to be as excited about conscious consumption as we are.
What you'll do...
- Support our email marketing efforts by designing daily marketing emails across our two websites (AHAlife and Kaufmann Mercantile)
- Design web pages and a variety of digital and print assets for marketing campaigns
- Help define and maintain our brand visual standards across all channels
What we're looking for...
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Ability to produce high-quality work in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage your own time and hold yourself accountable
- At least 1-3 years of visual design experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in UI/UX and mobile design is a big plus
- Experience designing for a lifestyle or fashion brand is also a plus
This position is based in our office in Columbus, Ohio. We're seeking full-time candidates, but freelance/contract is also an option for the right person.
To apply, please send your portfolio, resume, and an email with the subject line "Graphic Designer" to email@example.com. We're looking forward to hearing from you!