Nikki Samurin Hiring
Recruiter ·Betts Recruiting ·
As Betts Recruiting continues to expand, we are working towards building out a best in industry SaaS offering for our clients and candidates. Working directly with our CEO and other leading industry experts, this an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to lead the charge and be part of building an innovative product from the ground up.
- Become an expert on our customers, product, market and competitors through research & regular interaction with clients, candidates and recruiters.
- Understand the market & customer challenges, along with the products ability to address these challenges in a differentiated manner vs. the competition
- Translate market knowledge, strategy alignment, and business case into a successful product plan.
- Lead the end-to-end success of projects from requirements definition through design, development, launch, and post-launch analysis
- Own the P&L of the product
- Manage the roadmap & prioritize features/projects
- 3-5 years of product management experience
- 2+ years of enterprise SaaS experience
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- An entrepreneurial mind set to thrive with a high degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation and listening skills; comfortable getting in front of clients to gather input
- Experience working with third-parties on technology and product-based partnerships.
- Experience building out new product development teams (either as a direct manager or through informal leadership) and driving them toward a big vision as well as consistent execution.
Jason Randell Your link is broken.