Lori Pallagao Available Open
Product Manager ·Zippedi ·
At Zippedi we are driving the biggest change in the retail industry. We digitize stores using Robotics and Artificial intelligence algorithms. Through our cutting-edge service, technological solutions, and power of our platform, Zippedi is helping retailers and CPGs improve in-store execution so that end consumers find the product that they are looking for. We have U.S. and LatAm presence and are growing!
About The Role
The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for planning and overseeing the implementation of Zippedi’s autonomous Robotics solution in the United States. The role serves as the primary interface to the clients’ corporate and store personnel and serves as a liaison to Zippedi’s headquarters. To be successful, the individual requires a blend of project management, technical and analytical skills with the ability to develop relationships and negotiate persuasively with clients and Zippedi’s suppliers and service providers.
This role is based in Metro Atlanta area and will be temporarily remote/WFH, with an expectation to eventually return to in-office. Travel to retailer’s site locations will depend on the state of implementation and the number of support issues.
It is expected that the position will evolve as the company grows and the US operation expands, including adding new clients and expanding the implementation with existing clients. Depending on the workload, the position may require coordination with or direct management of employees, contractors employed by Zippedi or other external suppliers and service providers.
What You’ll Do
- Take ownership of and be accountable for the planning, monitoring, and execution of implementation projects according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards
- Engage with internal and external teams to identify constraints, dependencies, risks/issues
- Manage communication with stakeholders. Work with teams to set milestones, communicate project status, and identify/address potential setbacks and changes in schedule
- Coordinate and effectively work with or directly manage vendors/contractors/service providers
- Analyze and interpret results from robot scan sessions
- Participate in establishing best practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature the Operations team
- 2 years of professional experience as a project manager
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Startup experience
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field related to Robotics
- Knowledge of the robotic system – hardware, firmware, system and software
- Proficient in Spanish
- Medical coverage plans
- Paid holidays
- Up to 4 weeks of PTO