Marketer ·Vivino ·
Velocloud Networks VeloCloud is solving IT’s problem of cost effectively provisioning branch, SMB and mobile users with both high performance and controlled access to Public and Private Cloud Applications. As applications and services migrate from local sites and data centers to the cloud, access over fixed and mobile broadband becomes critical. Existing solutions are suited for larger, IT supported sites accessing enterprise data centers over private, dedicated networks.
VeloCloud will disrupt the extended enterprise infrastructure market – unlike conventional solutions that require branch and data center boxes, we see VeloCloud becoming the programmable on-ramp and platform for Cloud Services and Cloud Apps.
Velocloud is an early-stage startup with offices in Silicon Valley and Chennai, India. Our founding team consists of serial entrepreneurs who have numerous successes under their belts and enjoy working in small, fast moving teams with ambitious goals.
Responsibilities In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and assessing all threat vector impacting the production and corporate infrastructure. You will engineer and implement and monitor security measures for the protection of server infrastructure, networks and information systems. The development and implementation of processes is also a central aspect of the roles, as well as ensuring all compliance requirements are met.
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory implementations
- In-depth knowledge of SSO solutions, including MFA deployments
- In-depth knowledge of PKI & Certificate management
- Experience with security aspects of operating SaaS environments
- Experience with compliance & certification programs such as OWASP, NIST, FedRAMP, PCI, HIPPAA, SOX, etc ...
- Experience with Linux security assessment tools
- Worked with 3rd party Penetration Testing vendors
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Understanding of threat landscape including code and OS vulnerabilities
- Experience with data privacy and sovereignty regulation
- Ability to investigate open source software and solutions and extend them to provide custom solutions
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced unstructured environment
- Excellent presentation and communications skills combined with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 years security experience preferred
Velocloud and You Learn Fast, Trust each other, Have Fun. That embodies the culture of VeloCloud. Do you love to make new things, design and develop cool stuff that will be used by legions of people ? Do you want to learn about new groundbreaking networking and cloud technologies in a hands-on, fun and exhilarating environment ? If you want the thrill of your life, want to change the world and work with and learn from a team of rock star engineers, then come join us. We pay as much attention to building a culture of fast learning in a fun and trustworthy environment as we do to building our products.
Sreeram Meka Hi Annie, Is this role still open?