Kevin Newman Hiring
Marketing ·Jodel ·
As a Jodel Campus Ambassador, you'll be working in your university community to spread awareness for the Jodel app, create dynamic content in the app, and get feedback on what we can improve and activities to perform.
You'll win prizes, gain valuable marketing experience, and learn growth marketing techniques from a company that has millions of users in Europe.
- Act as first point of contact for all university x Jodel efforts
- Coordinate awesome activities and produce stellar content
- Perform general administrative work such as reporting your work
- Advise students on the benefits of being a Jodel user
- Recruit your team and be a leader on campus
- Involved in extracurricular activities
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We expect a minimum of 10 hours per week and pay minimum wage + rewards for milestones met.