Kiana Davari Hiring
Recruiter ·Lyft ·
Lyft is seeking a Leadership Recruiter to work across our technical roles and help us strategically grow our world-class team. You should bring a level of gravitas and polish while embodying our fun, friendly culture. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will be critical to creating a seamless recruiting process to help Lyft scale our technical organizations.
- Manage a strategic partnership in the full cycle recruiting process for our technical leadership across the organization, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Innovate on ways to build a strong pipeline of leaders and recruit in a variety of venues
- Creatively source and engage candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Work internally with Lyft executives and leadership to understand positions and team needs
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager and any relevant stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
5+ years of technical recruiting experience in-house and/or agency, with experience hiring for leadership roles
Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks/events, etc.)
Natural connector. Has built and maintains a broad network of professional relationships
Knowledge of the space and brand
Impeccable written and verbal communications skills
Bonus points for being an avid Lyft user
Lyft is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce, and pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.