Elaine G Open
Marketing ·Asana ·
Join us and do impactful work that supports amazing companies achieve their mission and goals. There's never been a more exciting time to be a part of #teamasana as a Lifecycle Email Marketer in San Francisco - if you have some solid email and strategy experience, check out this role and apply online.
The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
We are looking for an experienced B2B Lifecycle Email Marketer, based in San Francisco to develop and execute initiatives designed to educate, engage, and ensure customers are successful with Asana. Using email, you'll connect customers to the tools, education and people at Asana that make success with Asana and ultimately their mission possible.
As the Lifecycle Email Marketer, you'll build a deep understanding of customers and their needs, starting from the first time a customer opens Asana and continuing through key education touchpoints across their entire lifecycle. You’ll work with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, Adoption/Retention and Product to plan, test, measure, and optimize email campaigns. Your work will help customers maximize the value they get from using Asana so they can achieve their mission and goals.
What you’ll achieve
- Build a lifecycle marketing program focused on increasing engagement using educational content to drive Asana value and stickiness.
- Create best in class emails programs and campaigns
- Partner with peers across marketing, education and adoption teams to develop lifecycle marketing strategies focused on adoption/retention and education.
- Pinpoint opportunities to optimize the customer lifecycle, test hypotheses, and use learnings to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Manage end-to-end execution of email campaigns including briefs, copy, staging, QAing emails, segmentation, and reporting.
- Source and analyze market research, insights and product data to understand consumer segmentation and behavior, and identify consumer insights.
You love educating and helping customers succeed at scale. You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment; operate with a strong level of marketing channel intelligence; bring creative ideas and solutions to marketing communications challenges, and manage relationships with stakeholders at multiple levels.
- SaaS B2B background preferred, with 3-7 years marketing experience experimenting with and delivering highly-successful adoption/retention and education strategies
- Experience with managing marketing automation holistically including email triggers, automated campaigns, and valuable/snackable content throughout the customer lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop, execute, and communicate a long-term strategic vision, while also balancing immediate priorities and opportunities in a dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment with multiple internal decision makers and stakeholders
- Proactively looks for problems that need solving, then solves them. You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and seeing that work reaches the finish line.
- Focused on fast but accurate execution—you can launch complex campaigns, drip programs, and list segmentation, without errors
- Familiarity with ESPs like Iterable is highly preferred
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.