David Newson Hiring
Marketing ·B|O|S ·
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: San Francisco Reporting Structure: Director | Experiences + Growth
Summary (Overview): The Marketing Coordinator assists and directly reports to the Director | Experiences + Growth (Marketing + Business Development Functional Responsibility). The Marketing Coordinator is expected to manage multiple, complex projects at the same time.
- Manage actual marketing expenditures against budget, including review of invoices.
- Participate in committee meetings, preparing agenda and capturing minutes.
- Organize and coordinate the creation of all marketing material. Includes coordination with outside vendors and tracking of activities.
- Maintain and enhance firm website and Atlassian Confluence site, including activities such as posting, removing, and updating content.
- Conduct monthly Google Analytics reporting against established targets/metrics.
- Handle digital campaign management and reporting – production of website landing pages. Conduct end-to end planning, coordination, and execution of firm events and seminars.
- Create and maintain mail merges and execute marketing campaigns. Coordinate ongoing marketing agreements with third parties.
- Manage and compile monthly new business results and other performance reports.
- Support business development efforts of Principals and Portfolio Managers, including ad hoc projects and tasks, as well as coordination with outside sales consultant.
- Produce custom prospect presentations and correspondence.
- Ensure that the firm's various marketing activities are in compliance with firm regulatory policies and standards. Create and obtain appropriate documentation and approvals.
- Create and maintain the CRM database and prospect pipeline.
- Conduct market research and intelligence, including client surveys.
- Complete industry ranking submissions.
- Assist with RFP process, materials creation, and other assigned duties.
- Document and maintain policies and procedures related to marketing, advertising, and business development.
- Coordinate the production of the firm's quarterly newsletter and market commentary, including timing, editing, layout, and production.
- Assist in cultivation and management of social media.
- Demonstrate professional, ethical, and courteous conduct in responsibilities and dealings with clients, prospects, COIs, B|O|S colleagues, and other business entities with which B|O|S has a relationship. This includes compliance with legal, professional and established firm standards of conduct. Uphold the B|O|S values as work is performed.
- Project/Task Management
- Research Skills/Information Finding
- Organizational Savvy
- Detail Orientation/Quality Focus
- Results Focus - Output Orientation
- Personal Energy/Enthusiasm
- Interpersonal Communications
- Minimum 3-4 years of related experience.
- BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience required. Exemplary Project management: ability to plan, organize, and execute high-visibility events on a continual basis; ability to manage multiple, complex projects at the same time.
- Motivation to excel.
- Exceptional time management skills, including detail orientation and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Super user level of Microsoft Excel skills in order to work with varied, raw data sets and create meaningful reports and insights.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Mailchimp.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM software and/or WordPress a plus.
Working Conditions: Occasional travel to Silicon Valley office and to company events.