Punit Shah Available Open
Project Manager ·H5 ·
Network Security Engineer II - Windows
Under the direction of the Information Security Architect, this role collaborates with IT and other business groups to assess and assist with technical solutions to mitigate security vulnerabilities and concerns.
Your experience in Military Intelligence and Forensics is highly desirable
- Review and respond to security alerts from the company SIEM
- Review and respond to security related help desk tickets
- Review and respond to alerts for security related devices.
- Provide direct support for network security configuration for servers and workstations
- Provide direct support for IPS and firewall infrastructure
- Work with vendors of security systems to resolve hardware and/or software issues with the systems.
- Provide support for security log reviews and monitoring tools
- Review and provide support to IT for vulnerability and compliance scans
- Maintain security records to support operations as well as audits, both internal and external
- Keep current with security threats
- Help assure that company systems are in compliance with information security regulations including corporate security policy, e.g. HIPAA, and PCI
- Be available for on-call rotation for after-hour and weekend support as needed
Requirements and Expectations:
- A 4 year degree in a Technical Discipline with 2 years’ of Corporate experience in IT Network Security is preferred
- Comparable experience plus education will be considered
- Military Intelligence experience highly desirable
- Knowledge of and experience with Network Security systems including routers, switches, firewalls and/or VPNs
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP Experience securing Windows systems and configurations with Group Policy Objects (GPO), Windows host firewalls
- End to end network troubleshooting and analysis
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies and concepts and apply that knowledge effectively.
- Team attitude
- Technical Certifications might include: GCIA; CISSP, CISA; CCNA; CCNP
H5 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports hiring Veterans.
Sreeram Meka Hi Punit, I'm interested in this role. Is this role still open? I have 3+ years of experience in configuring routers, switches, firewalls, VPNs, load balancers, SIEM like Splunk and can learn new technologies quickly. What is the best time to discuss this opportunity?
Sreeram Meka Hi Punit, Is this role still open?