Business Development ·LoungeBuddy ·
We're looking for an Office Manager/Bookkeeper who is incredibly enthusiastic, extremely well organized, and loves working with others. Details are everything in this position and being passionate about your valuable contributions is a must. You will be the first person our visitors and many of our external partners see when they visit us at our HQ, so your positivity and enthusiasm will represent the company.
You must have a strong desire to learn and strive for continuous improvement. Our organization has a global audience which means that the entire team loves travel and taking a worldwide perspective on our business. You should be business savvy, intuitive, punctual and obsessed about organization. You should thrive when given challenges and loose requirements and then told to go out and come up with a solution. You love taking “liberties” in seeking ways to make our processes more efficient, effective, and enjoyable. You thrive in fast-paced environments and have an infectious positive energy. Attention to detail (zero mistakes the first time) while being able to hustle and work through tough projects with a 'can-do' attitude are a must in this role. You love anticipating needs before anyone knows they need it. You love what you do because you know that your contributions are directly attributed to the company’s overall success.
What You'll Do
- Meet and greet all visitors who come to our office.
- Manage/coordinate all facilities, including supplies, food & beverage, janitorial staff, deliveries, and repairs.
- Provide detailed data, information and resources in preparation for meetings and events.
- Manage professional obligations of the CEO, appointments, and meeting scheduling, logistics, etc.
- Plan and execute on team gatherings, events, and retreats.
- Maintain and organize hard copy and electronic files, and maintain strict confidentiality of all corporate and personal information.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute all types of local and global meetings and events including board and advisory board meetings as well as team events and retreats.
- Handle multiple tasks, switching priorities and focus as needed.
- Process all inbound/outbound paperwork including Expense Reports, invoices, checks, and payments.
- Categorize expenses and coordinate with our accountant who handles our monthly books.
- Flexibility in schedule to provide assistance outside of normal business hours, if needed.
- Scheduling and administrative experience is a must.
- Immediate availability (within 1 month), responsiveness, and a proactive mindset.
- Experience providing support in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to draft, edit, and materials.
- Strong attention to detail with maturity to manage highly confidential information and materials is a must.
- Highly organized with the ability to complete project work while at the same time attending to work that is urgent.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a diverse group of staff.
- Exhibit professionalism and composure in stressful situations and in meeting short deadlines.
- Proficiency in office tools including Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, etc) and Acrobat (experience in Photoshop is a plus).
- Desire to go above and beyond to connect with your coworkers.
- Ability to lift/move up to 25lbs.
To Apply for this position, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter that highlights why you think you'd be the perfect fit for our team. In the subject line of your email include: Let's Get Started! Resumes sent to AngelList will not be reviewed.