Sarah Dabby Hiring
Operations ·ClickTime ·
About Us We're ClickTime. We help businesses become more productive every day. Our time and expense tracking tools are used by thousands of companies worldwide.
Our headquarters are in the heart of downtown San Francisco, with great food and coffee just steps away. As a bootstrapped, privately held, profitable entity, we provide big company benefits while maintaining the size and energy of a startup. Working with us means you’ll be challenged, surrounded by high-quality teammates, and learn something new every day.
About the Role As ClickTime’s Office Manager and People Operations Associate, you’ll play an outsized role in creating a company where people want to come to work every day. As the first point of contact for the company, you’ll model ClickTime’s values as you support ClickTime employees, build relationships with candidates, and work with external vendors. As ClickTime’s Office Manager, you’ll design, create, and maintain a positive office environment that’s conducive to getting work done. Finally, as the glue of the company, you’ll contribute to multiple areas of the business (people operations, recruiting, office management, executive assistant responsibilities, and ad hoc work as requested/needed) to help the company reach its goals. With ample mentorship, professional development, and room for growth, this role is ideal for somebody interested in developing a strong foundation in People Operations.
Responsibilities: Office Management
- Design and maintain a positive office environment
- Manage the CEO’s calendar and schedule
- Receive interviewees, guests, packages, mail
- Manage weekly lunches; order, receive, stock and distribute beverages, snacks, and office supplies
- Manage office facilities and vendors (landlord, HVAC, janitorial, etc)
- Create a world-class employee experience. Act as first-line employee support; plan and execute employee events
- Source candidates and coordinate interviews
- Onboard and offboard employees
- Administer benefits. Interface with benefits broker regularly on benefit-related issues; help lead annual open enrollment
- Preside over existing policies and guidelines; create and update guidelines as needed
- Assist in ensuring that ClickTime is compliant with local, state, federal laws
- Manage internal HR tooling (e.g. BambooHR, Recruiterbox, Lattice)
- Identify areas for improvement and innovation across People Ops; develop and implement plans to address those areas
- Quick learner and self-starter; ability to anticipate and address organizational needs
- Extremely organized; great attention to detail with great follow-up on an assigned projects
- Able to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Positive attitude, modeled and felt throughout the organization
- Customer service mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with G-Suite and Microsoft Office; experience with HRIS, Payroll, and/or ATS software desirable
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Perks Competitive salary, profit-sharing (did we mention we’re profitable?), medical/dental/vision, health savings account, subsidized transit, 401(k) with matching, very good coffee, chocolate. We’re a tight-knit group of about 35 with an energetic company culture.
ClickTime provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.