Kyum Kim Hiring
Founder ·TeamBlind ·
What we do: At Blind, we’re on a mission to bring transparency to the workplace and empower every employee, regardless of title or position. Our app, 'Blind,' is an anonymous community app for professionals. By bringing anonymity to the workplace, Blind allows employees to have unfiltered conversations with coworkers and with others in the same industry. Those already active on the app include over 45,000 employees from Microsoft, 28,000 from Amazon, 10,000 from Google, 8,000 from Uber, 10,000 from Facebook, 5,000 from LinkedIn, and 5,000 from Apple.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop marketing strategies and run campaigns for paid social and other digital media
- Define a measurement, analysis and reporting framework for marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with product team to create better user acquisition funnels
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Proven success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive strong results.
- Excellent analytical skills, SQL experience a plus.