Sripriya Natarajan Hiring
Product Manager ·
The Principal/Lead Hardware Engineer position will be responsible for architecting, designing and developing the electrical hardware of our new and derivative sensor products. This position requires system architecture and integration expertise as well as solid board level design skill. The Principal Hardware Engineer will work closely with cross-functional teams, our partners and suppliers to deliver high-quality products. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Architect solutions for new sensors and subsystems.
- Investigate, vendor liaison, study and select critical components
- Direct and Perform schematic capture and review, PCB Layout and design review, and electrical BoM release
- Develop hardware validation plans and review test results
- Analyze, validate, and characterize hardware design
- Determine performance characteristics and document into engineering documentation
- Participate in technical discussion and collaborate with the cross-functioning team such as mechanical, firmware, product design, document control, and program management during the product development phase
- Support products from initial concept through manufacturing bring up
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE GAME
- BS degree Minimum, MS preferred, in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years of experience in consumer electronic hardware development
- Experience in designing digital hardware systems with Microprocessors and DSP
- Experience in various bus architectures and signal interfaces such as I2C, SPI, Serial and USB
- Experience with various sensors such as load, capacitive, force sensors, proximity sensors, speakers, flash.
- Experience in low power design, power conversion, and battery management
- Experience in Wireless system design with WiFi and Bluetooth
- Experience with near field communications such as RFID, NFC
- Proven ability in analyzing root cause, complex design debugging, and problem-solving with engineering test equipment.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal guidance and ability in handling multiple tasks
- Ability to work cross‐functionally along with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability directing and collaborating with leveraged development resources in US and Globally
- Experience leading/managing EE efforts on project teams is a plus
- Experience in hardware product development with an organization developing portable consumer devices is a plus