Taek Yun HiringRecruiter · LaunchDarkly ·
LaunchDarkly is a rapidly growing software company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees. Our goal is to help teams build better software, faster. You'll join a small team from companies like Atlassian, Intercom, and GitHub, and you'll have an immediate impact with our product and customers.
Do you enjoy building tools to help software development teams? If so, we're looking for an experienced designer to lead the application design efforts and collaborate on strategy for app.launchdarkly.com. Someone with the passion and skills to lend a hand at every step in the process, who can partner with engineering and product management to help us craft an application that's a pleasure to use.
What you'll do:
- You'll be the champion for the user. Making sure everything we build feels effortless to use and creates moments of delight.
- You'll own the look & feel, and user experience of our user-facing application in line with the LaunchDarkly branding.
- Collaborating closely with product managers, project managers, and engineers you'll rapidly build and iterate in an Agile, experiment-driven product development environment.
- You'll craft meaningful experiences by delivering UX, UI & IxD.
Who you are:
- You must have 4+ years experience and a solid portfolio with a history of interactive and impactful designs in top-notch products.
- You are passionate about the experience and equally compassionate about the user.
- You have excellent prototyping and design tool knowledge (InVision, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- You pride yourself for excellent communication skills.
- Your ability to figure out complex problems and constantly think about how to make processes more efficient is one of your greatest assets.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to handle multiple, complex projects.
- You love designing for complex information architecture such as dashboards and temporal data design.
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves over 20 billion feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka ”dark launching”). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly believe that the best teams reflect gender and ethnic diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.