Miguel Tam Hiring
Marketing ·PropelPLM ·
Propel is looking for exceptional and energetic Professional Services Consultants to join our Services team to ensure the successful implementation of our next generation PLM solutions to customers across many different industries. The ideal candidate will be responsible for analyzing the customer’s business needs and assists throughout the implementation of Propel's solutions. By following best practices, you will guide the customer through a successful go-live. The consultant will work directly with our customers and must be able to deliver projects that meet the customers’ expectations.
The Cloud based PLM space is growing and we have the cutting edge, 100% Salesforce.com Native solution ready to disrupt the PLM market. We're growing fast and need coverage in multiple sales territories.
Please apply if you are a proven performer and want to strut your stuff.
The ideal candidate gets excited by:
- Understanding New Product Development, Innovation and Whole Product Launch processes and translate the customer’s desires into wildly successful implementations
- A quick learner to become an expert with Propel’s solutions
- Demonstrate implemented functionality and other possible functions within the instance to project team members and the customer
- Assist the project manager with project status, financials, and reporting
- Working with the customer to help convert legacy data into Propel PLM instance
- Completing the work assigned by the Project Manager within the budgeted time allocated
- Ensuring that the customer can be a reference to other customers
- Training other consultants with tips and tricks by sharing knowledge with your colleagues
- Providing product support to the customer post-release on an on-going basis
- Bringing product ideas, bugs, and customizations to the product development team in a timely manner
- Roll instance into production and Celebrate the Go-live with the Customer and your fellow colleagues
- Ability to work with SI partners to ensure customer success
The desired skills/experience for the ideal candidate:
- Passion for customer success – This is Job #1!
- You are detail oriented, methodical, a perfectionist and work well with others
- Bachelor degree in a technical field or experience implementing other enterprise Salesforce business applications or legacy PLM solutions is required
- Customer facing experience or demonstrated ability to communicate with customers is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Functional and technical experience with salesforce.com or other SaaS providers is a plus
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Ability to learn new technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Direct PLM / PIM experience is a plus
- SFDC Certified Administrator is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time