Amanda Maley Hiring
Operations ·Heavybit ·
Receptionist & Front of House
If you want to work in a fast-paced SF startup environment and be the first point of contact for a great community, we’ve got a job for you. We’re looking for someone to work with our 7-person team including managing front desk reception, maintaining the lobby space, and owning the visitor experience. The right candidate is organized, detail-oriented, and has a professional, friendly attitude. From Monday to Friday during regular office hours (9-5pm), you’ll find yourself at the heart of this vibrant community with a chance to help turn an award-winning office space into an unforgettable experience. Join us!
*Bachelor's degree preferred
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them, directing them to their meetings and offering a good first impression/experience;
- Answering or referring inquiries and basic troubleshooting for visitors and tenants;
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area including some basic tidying and watering plants;
- Resetting conference rooms, some meeting bookings, and related requests;
- Ordering catering and beverages in accordance with a budgeted per-person cost for tenants;
- Ordering, stocking, and maintaining inventory for snacks, beverages, office supplies, bathroom supplies, cleaning products, amenities and water coolers;
- Processing and routing all mail, FedEx, UPS deliveries and timely sorting to mail area;
- Owning the food/bev set up and general logistics for daily lunches, catered events, and special meetings;
- Basic interaction via the 311 app and with our cleaning, repair and security contractors; and,
- General support for the GM and Operations Manager as additional quality assurance towards needed cleaning, repairs, replacements, and aesthetic improvements.
- Experience in an administrative, customer service or office role, (lean startup preferred);
- Stellar verbal, written communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to independently troubleshoot;
- Detail-oriented multitasking and an eye for aesthetics;
- Professional and engaging front office demeanor;
- Helpful, "no task is too big or too small" attitude;
- Familiarity with Google Apps, Docs, Spreadsheets and GCal; and,
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
What We Offer
- Competitive cash-comp and flexible vacation policy
- Daily catered lunch, well stocked fridges & snack bar
- Excellent medical, dental and commuter benefits
- Discounted gym membership and onsite showers
- A chance to plug into regular events and educational opportunities
- An award-winning 17,000 ft Clubhouse in SF’s SOMA
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.