Miles Bradley Available
Business Development ·
Sales Operations Specialist
Are you super organized, articulate, and passionate about helping sales teams grow, develop, and scale? Do you love analyzing data, troubleshooting technologies, and problem-solving? Can you be both analytical and collaborative, consultative and a self-starter when it comes to delivering high-paced sales operations support? Are you passionate about supporting others to succeed? If so, read on, because this role may be perfect for you.
As the Sales Operations Specialist, you will be a change agent for the sales organization and support critical functions related to our sales growth velocity. You will coordinate activities and optimize processes related to hiring, onboarding, territory alignment, and deal velocity. You will support assigned sales teams by maintaining accurate hiring forecasts, tech stack license provisioning, territory or target account administration, performance-related dashboards, You will support sales reps with new hire license provisioning, troubleshooting, and help desk support. You will support Sales Enablement with your analytical chops, love for accurate content management, and passion for co-planning super-cool sales team events. You will support the sales operations team with ad-hoc projects and Salesforce.com change requests.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Sales Operations and works closely with Salesforce.com administrator, sales leaders, sales enablement, and Human Resources.
● New Hire Support: maintain new hire forecasts, performance dashboard updates, tech stack license provisioning and territory alignment.
● Territory and Target Accounts: own the execution of our Territory and Target Account Plan and related Salesforce record transfers
● Data Hygiene: promote data accuracy by detecting and resolving duplicates and performing migrations and adjustments as needed
● License Administration: maintain an inventory of sales tech stack licenses, ordering, provisioning, and reconciling invoices
● Deal Desk Support: support sales teams with deal velocity, CPQ process questions and quality assurance of Order Forms and Opportunity records
● Sales Process Documentation: create and maintain key process maps
● Help Desk Support: provide front line help desk support to sales, troubleshooting tech stack problems, logging internal requests and vendor support tickets
● Ad-hoc Sales Operations Projects: assist Sales Operations and Salesforce Administrator with ad-hoc change requests, various projects, reporting and dashboard maintenance and event planning activities.
Skills & Experience
● Minimum 2-3 years of deal desk, sales support or sales operations experience with data hygiene, analytics projects, and sales order processing
● Excellent Salesforce.com reporting and dashboards skills and experience with Data Loader
● Experience with software license ordering, provisioning, and invoice reconciliation
● Strong attention to detail and care for data integrity
● Strong technical aptitude, and understanding of sales processes
● Experience working in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
● Excellent MS Word and Excel skills
● Awesome at co-planning sales team events, working with conference call technology, and running meetings/training sessions
● Passionate, inspirational, and wanting very much to be a part of building a great company.
● Experienced with Zoom, Docusign, Clari, Groove, Connect and Sell, Highspot, or Mindtickle ● Keen understanding of change management concepts Tipalti is the only solution on the market today that streamlines and automates the entire supplier payment process and workflow under one holistic cloud platform. Tipalti eliminates up to 80% of the supplier payment and regulatory compliance workload for finance departments. Companies like GoDaddy, Twitter, Vimeo, and Chartboost trust Tipalti to eliminate risk and save by streamlining and automating their supplier payments operations. We have a great company culture. Tipalti is a positive, customer’s first “can do” environment, where everyone supports our common goals of delivering customer value and building a great company. We offer comprehensive health benefits, a flexible work environment, catered lunches…and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player and thrive! As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Tipalti is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. Email us your resume at email@example.com.