Lauren Durfee Hiring
Recruiter ·Amazon ·
We are looking for a well-rounded software development engineer with a proven track record of solving challenging technical problems and creating great products for end users. Expectations from candidate is to help us build robust and scalable cloud based back-end services and user centric API sets. The ideal candidate will have an exceptional design, and coding skills along with strong technical acumen. He/She will be will be a catalyst for change by working with the various product managers and principal engineers to code and design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges . If you are passionate about delighting business users with great and compelling cloud based solutions, then we would like to talk to you.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 7+ years of software development experience using object-oriented design and programming languages like Java, C# or C++.
- Passion for developing engaging integrated consumer experiences.
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers. Preferred Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of front-end technologies and frameworks like Angular JS and RESTful web services.
- Decent experience with software performance measurements and techniques.
- Passion for operational excellence.
- Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and problem solving.
- Strong knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies and adopt solution from within the company or from the Open Source community.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.