Michelle Pal Hiring
Recruiter ·MyFitnessPal ·
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated senior business intelligence analyst to join the MyFitnessPal Business Intelligence team. You will serve as an expert on MyFitnessPal key marketing metrics and data pipelines. Marketing support spans all facets of marketing including content, product, CRM, SEO, and performance marketing. The Business Intelligence team is a great place to be at MyFitnessPal - we are on the pulse of the business; responsible for Top KPIs, Monitoring and Alerts, AB Testing, Data Democratization and Strategic Insights.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a primary contributor to growth and analysis of our core marketing metrics;
- Provide advanced data integration and analyses for new business initiatives and data streams;
- Perform hypothesis testing and statistical analysis to find which solution will bring the best results including AB and multivariate testing, and consult on custom experiential design for marketing growth;
- Prepare management reports by defining and evaluating KPIs; take full ownership of problem/opportunity identification and recommend solutions
- Explore new design or technology shifts in order to find how they might connect with the customer benefits we wish to deliver
Qualifications to be successful in this role:
- MS preferred in an appropriate technology field (Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, etc.) or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of technology industry experience within business intelligence function, including at least 2 years working with AB testing and at least 1 year with predictive analytics and LTV modeling
- Advanced capabilities and experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Amplitude (Looker, PowerBI etc)
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with project management and supporting relationships with internal stakeholders (Marketing, Data Engineering)
- Curious Mindset - We are looking for someone who enjoys seeking the truth through data - if you ever found yourself bringing in out-of-the-box datasets and theories because you just had to figure out why a number moved this is the job for you.
Please consider applying even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. Research shows you can still be considered for a position if you meet some of the requirements. At MyFitnessPal, we’re building a fitness product for everyone and believe our team should reflect that. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
MyFitnessPal participates in E-Verify.