AdaptedMind Admin Hiring
Senior Full Stack Engineer
AdaptedMind is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to help drive our goal of being the best online learning platform for children. As part of this role, you will work closely with design and product teams to help deliver products that parents, children and educators will love. Our technology is a key part of our success and we’re looking for full stack engineers like you to bring experience, expertise and innovation in developing features to help build best in class learning experiences.
You will be leading the implementation of our core products across the entire stack. You will work with our product and design teams to understand requirements, design the technical implementation strategy while using your strong coding experience to innovatively solve technical problems and help bring the product to life. You will write high quality, robust and extensible code. You will also use Agile development processes to ensure that features are being developed, tested and deployed in continuous iterative fashion. You will work closely with all members of the engineering team to ensure best practices and approaches are being communicated across the organization.
- Work with and help build a best in class, innovation-driven engineering team.
- Ability to think analytically and convert business requirements & wireframes into application architecture
- Lead product implementation and release, including, managing priorities and deadlines.
- Design, code, test and release features using full stack technologies.
- Use Agile development methodology and processes for continuous product development and deployment.
- Help build data analysis tools to measure the effectiveness of new product releases.
- BS in Computer Science
- 5-10 years of work experience as a full stack developer
- Experience architecting and building complex software
- Experience with full stack technologies and mvc models
- AngularJS experience required
- PHP, gaming, front-end technology experience a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in teams
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Extremely organized & process oriented