Jenna Wood Hiring
Recruiter ·SugarCRM ·
Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
Description #LifeIsSweet at SugarCRM The people. The passion. The success. You will frequently see Sugas huddled around a desk or whiteboard collaborating, cranking out ideas, or solving the latest industry problem. Are you ready to play a key role in influencing how companies create extraordinary relationships with their customers? We’d love to hear your ideas! We’re going places… join us for the ride, experience sweet success and show us your passion.
Where do you fit?
The Relationship Intelligence team is at the forefront of combining technology, data, and advanced analytics to enthrall our customers. You will be responsible for building out a new product line that is chartered with finding and delivering actionable insights to allow our customers to execute seamlessly in how they run and operate their business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, performance-driven self-starter and a team player. You must have stellar software development, project organization, and communication skills, and work well in cross-functional teams. We are looking for an exceptional full stack engineer with a background in nodeJS and front-end technologies such as Backbone, React, Angular2, and jQuery.
Impact you will make in the role:
- The opportunity to work on a new product line under the umbrella of an already solid and mature CRM leader
- Work with Product Management to help define the roadmap and set the strategic direction of the product
- Push the envelope of software design and architecture
- Extend and optimize current software architecture
- Challenge, mentor, and learn from your peers
- What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years in software development
- Experience with Node.js API/backend development in a cloud-based, scalable, fault tolerant architecture
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns, databases, operating systems, and debugging
- Passionate about AI and Machine Learning and stays up-to-date with the latest developments in the field
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Familiarity with Micro-service architecture
- Familiarity with source control such as Git/Bitbucket
- Familiarity with AI and Machine Learning
- Exposure to container technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, and AWS
- Exposure to DevOps and CI/CD configuration management
- BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent Location: Cupertino, CA or Raleigh NC
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.