Michelle Pal Hiring
Recruiter ·MyFitnessPal ·
PlushCare is a digital health startup in San Francisco. At PlushCare, we believe in helping every individual achieve health and happiness. Our mission is to challenge the status quo by providing every person convenient and affordable access to the best-trained doctors in the country. We allow patients to skip the waiting room and get diagnosed, treated, and prescribed medication by top U.S. doctors via smartphone. We're looking for people to join our team to help bring healthcare to the next level.
As a software engineer, you will work on everything from designing beautiful and modern interfaces for our doctors and patients to being a lead contributor in the core algorithms that determine physician utilization, allowing patients to experience world class care from world class doctors.
We're looking for experienced software engineers to join our small, but highly talented team.
Our investors include GGV Capital, LightSpeed Ventures, Maiden Lane Ventures, the CEO of Kodak, among other rockstar angel investors.
- Design and implement complex systems and user workflows under tight deadlines.
- Own projects end-to-end, from developing prototypes to ensuring reliable roll-outs to large healthcare systems
- Communicate clearly and effectively with operations, marketing, and the rest of the team
- Help rapidly scale our product and team
- Interested in healthcare
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering
- Strong abilities in programming, algorithms, and web infrastructure
- Passionate about working on interesting problems and product ownership
- Excited to build a team that is both culturally and technically exceptional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.