Taek Yun Hiring
Recruiter ·LaunchDarkly ·
As a Sr. Manager of Demand Generation, you will take the reigns of our demand generation function, setting strategy and managing initiatives that will ensure our sales pipeline and revenue targets are not just met, but exceeded. You will own all demand generation channels, including online advertising, paid social, display and retargeting, outdoor, content syndication, ABM, nurture programs and more. You will also take the lead on marketing operations - managing our marketing automation system and other technologies to ensure proper reporting and analytics. You will work closely with the rest of the marketing organization to make sure our website is optimized for conversions and has the necessary content to inspire prospective customers to opt-in for our free trial or to request a demo of our platform. You will also work closely with our sales organization to make sure the SDRs and Account Executives are satisfied with the quality of the leads we deliver and that they are engaging with prospects within our SLA.
LaunchDarkly is a rapidly growing software company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees. Our goal is to help teams build better software, faster. You'll join a small team from companies like Atlassian, Intercom, and GitHub, and you'll have an immediate impact with our product and customers.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and optimize our paid search, social, retargeting, & display campaigns
- Identify content syndication partners that serve our target audience and manage programs through these partners that will deliver quality leads
- Setup email nurture programs to shepherd leads through all stages of our funnel
- Establish our Account Based Marketing program, including selecting and implementing necessary tools
- Support our Event & Field Marketing team to make sure our event sponsorships are capturing demand
- Report and analyze all demand generation programs to validate they have a positive return on investment
Who You Are:
- 5+ yrs experience building demand generation programs from scratch
- Highly analytical - knowing how to measure program effectiveness from start to finish
- Experience in the SaaS B2B space targeting technical audiences, including developers and senior technical leadership
- Ability to balance strategic initiatives and hands-on implementation of demand generation programs
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Goal-oriented and able to manage complex projects across teams
- Experience managing vendor relationships and negotiating contracts
You may also know (bonus skills):
- Pardot and/or Marketo
- Multi-touch attribution
- A/B Testing
About LaunchDarkly: LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves over 25 billion feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka ”dark launching”). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.