Punit Shah Available Open
Project Manager ·H5 ·
We’re not just another eDiscovery vendor selling routine services—we are experts in combining technology and human brainpower to solve problems and assist counsel in the areas of litigation, investigations, compliance and information governance
This is a Full Time, Remote Position. Candidates in the Eastern or Central time zones are preferred. If you like to have your mornings free and work a later shift please let us know.
Senior IT Systems Administrator- Exchange Servers
The Senior IT Administrator is responsible performing Network, Storage and Server administration tasks, and assisting the IT team with issues related to data privacy and data security. We look for flexible, team players with strong communication skills with a willingness to exceed expectations and solve problems.
To comply with federal statute requirements, the successful candidate must have permanent US residency status or be a US Citizen.
Experience with MS Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync highly preferred
• Configure and administer firewalls, routers, strong ACL’s, VLans, domains, etc.
• Configure and administer storage for H5 projects and engagements on H5’s enterprise (EMC) storage.
• Configure and administer servers, including virtual servers.
• Assist with desktop and application support
• Assist with data security and data privacy administration.
• Manage vendors and assets (including hardware and software assets)
• Assist in the development and automation H5’s private cloud using SC Orchestrator, SCVMM, PowerShell and MS hyper-V.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
• 6+ years of progressive experience in IT
• Strong IT administration skills in a predominantly MS Windows environment
• Prior experience configuring networks, firewalls and routers
• Industry certification as a network, server and IT administrator
• Prior information security experience, experience with LogRythm, Splunk or other SIEM tools and, experience working in an ITAR or PCI regulated environment is preferred
• Experience with Microsoft SCCM and SCOM, configuration management, network and server monitoring is required.
• Prior experience with SC Orchestrator, SCVMM, PowerShell and MS Hyper-V including prior experience creating a private cloud using these technologies.
H5 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To comply with federal statute requirements, the successful candidate must have permanent US residency status (Green Card) or be US Citizen.