Anita Pagin Hiring
Recruiter ·Minted ·
Our SDK team is looking for a seasoned SW professional to enable other developers to create amazing AR experiences on Meta AR display. This is a very important role for Meta now, our developers use our product using the SDK that you create.
We are looking for a person that has experience in designing APIs and toolsets that are easy to use and maintain. You know how to work with other team to deliver a solid product. The other teams include computer vision and graphics technology, user interfaces and user experience, QA (you know what this means). Most importantly, you know how to ship a product.
- SW Engineer, with 5+ years of work experience. That means 5+ years of real world experience, and shipping a SW product.
- Expert in object-oriented design, API design, unit testing; you know the SW life cycle and write scalable, tested, and maintainable code
- Proficient in several languages, expert in at least one -- the languages we use are mostly C++, some C#
- You are also good in scripting, preferably in Python
- Experience in Computer Graphics and/or Computer Vision is a major plus, in particular Unity3D
- You know you way around operating systems - drivers and architecture
Apply to join our team -- a team dedicated to creating the next generation of computing. Please send us your resume and cover letter, in which you tell us why you want to work at Meta and how you can help us succeed.