Joanie Lutz Hiring
UX Designer ·Calix ·
This role will support and drive the user experience and customer experience of the Calix Cloud, B2B, SaaS platforms. This position is a staff-level product designer role.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Envision, influence, and design UX/UI solutions for a suite of B2B SaaS applications
- Contribute to all aspects of product design, thinking at all layers of design, from information architecture, to interaction, to beautiful pixels
- Synthesize complex requirements and convert them into relevant, intuitive, easy-to-use, and accessible designs
- Exercise a creative and analytical mindset with an extensive understanding of UX principles and heuristics
- Evaluate existing product design and identify areas for improvement
- Think at all layers of product design, from information architecture, to interaction, to beautiful pixels
- Work directly with engineers to provide design specs and assets.
- Calix requires all employees based in North America who will work onsite at a Calix office, attend in-person meetings, and/or travel on behalf of Calix to be fully vaccinated. Calix will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required under applicable law
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States and/or Canada
- 5+ years of experience designing B2B, SaaS applications
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, computer science, or another related discipline
- Master's degree in human-computer interaction preferred
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Figma power-user
- Remote-based position in the United States or Canada.