betty chiu Hiring
·Randstad USA ·
The primary objective of the Staffing Manager role is to sell Randstad’s staffing solutions to prospective clients, expand business within current clients and recruit the best talent to make the match between clients’ staffing needs and candidates’ skills and experience. The Staffing Manager delivers a high level of service excellence to our candidates and our clients and will:
- Build client relationships positioning Randstad as a staffing industry leader.
- Grow the business through new client acquisition and increase of market share.
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects.
- Network within community to build business and stay abreast of industry/market trends
- Create and execute against strategic recruitment plan via sourcing, interviewing, coaching, retaining, and developing candidates thereby exceeding client expectations