Ketan Anjaria Hiring
Founder ·HireClub ·
GitHub is seeking a Vice President of Product Marketing to build a product marketing organization at GitHub. This role will set the vision for how our products are introduced to the market and own the messaging for the GitHub product line.
- Set the vision of product marketing at GitHub.
- Manage a team of world class product marketers.
- Deliver products to market, defining messaging, positioning, pricing, naming, and global launch strategy.
- Represent the voice of the market, including qualitative and quantitative feedback from the community.
- Create quarterly and bi-annual programs to drive adoption of key products/features, revenue and value for customer segments.
- Market assessment and requirements including opportunity size, competitive analysis, target customers and product requirements.
- Identify long-term opportunities based on research, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market.
- Build product marketing strategy working closely with product, sales, and engineering
- Develop, support and build a world-class product marketing team.
- Empower the sales team with the tools they need to be successful.
- Deep understanding of software development workflows, existing solutions and future trends..
- 10+ years of product marketing experience
- 7+ years of management experience.
- 5+ years of experience focused on developer products.
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience with Eloqua
- Experience with Looker
- Experience with both B2B and B2C