My career spans from doing leadership development for non-profits, flipping houses, building a soft-skills education company for teens, employee #1 at YC startup Searchlight.ai, and I currently run Zone of Genius Institute, a proprietary personality assessment that helps people feel more alive and aligned.
I've written quite a bit on the side over the years about personal development, behavior change, and mindsets, my content has garnered over 17 million views and has been featured on media outlets like Inc.com, TIME, BBC, and HuffingtonPost.
On the side I invest in real estate and am currently authoring my first book.
Who I Can Best Help:
- You're trying to break into tech and aren't sure how to translate your experience
- You want to better understand what it's like on the other side of the hiring table
- You don't have a nice name-brand resume with the "best" schools and recognizable companies and want a coach who understands that
- You're willing to be honest about where you are and where you want to be
- College drop out --> 4x founder
- Passed 42's Piscine without a technical background
- Flipped 20 houses
- Led Customer Success at an HR tech company, spoke with recruiting/people executives on a regular basis
- Fully documented my own job hunt breaking into tech in 2019 and shared the learnings