Hi, I'm Vivek Bedi.
Well, you came here most likely looking to level up your career, team, or executive strategy? Well, if you are looking for an experienced and honest advisor that gets things done - I might be the right coach for you.
I am a coach that has a blend of many invaluable experiences. I am so passionate about coaching others on the lessons I learned from these experiences.
An engineer by education and digital leader by trade, I am obsessed over pioneering initiatives that will change the way we work, live, and communicate. Over my career journey, I have had the fortunate privilege of driving explosive change across Fortune 100 companies as well as rapidly scaling multiple startups to reach success. Having led in both environments has taught me the lesson of blending aspects of the best of both cultures together, which is the key to a winning business strategy. I am passionate about sharing these lessons on stage so others can benefit from my experiences.
Leveraging a highly interactive, honest, and results driven program I have guided over 300+ companies, leaders, and executives as a board member, executive coach, and advisor.
Ready to level-up? Let's do this! 👍🏾
There are a few things that are very unique about my approach to coaching that you should be aware of.
- I am very honest. If we are partnering together to help your career. It's important that you get honest and valued feedback. After all, isn't that what you would expect from your coach.
- I have failed and can admit it. Sure, I have failed many times in my career. Yes succeeded many times as well. But the failed moments are the ones that help us grow. In our coaching relationship, I want to share the moments when I failed and what I learned from those moments so you will not have to face them.
- I love to be interactive. Doing expect a very formal relationship here. My style is focused on having workshops, thinking outside the box, role-playing situations, and many more interactive strategies. Yup, it's different but that's how we learn when we stretch our imagination.
- I have very in touch with my emotional side. As your coach, we will focus on many of the softer skills needed to succeed such as relationship management, empathy, managing politics, and much more that comes along with your career.
Here's why we should work together:
- I was an product executive at Goldman Sachs and Northwestern Mutual where I managed, mentored, and guided over 200 teammates.
- I an author of You: The Product, an Amazon best seller focused on teaching the real skills needed to be effective in your career.
- . I launched a startup that was featured as a top 100 startups at NYC Tech Day and then was acquired by an international company.
- I was a product executive at high growth startups such as LearnVest, SterlingBackCheck, and SimplifyVMS and coached over 100 teammates to build experiences that all led to acquisitions.
- I am a speaker and writer. I am passionate about sharing these lessons on stage and in my writings so others can benefit from my experiences. See my work at vivekbedi.com
- I am a board member for various companies such as CuresofColors, HerProductLab, and many more focused on making social impacts.
Sure there are many options for coaches out there. But if you are looking for one that has lead teams in Fortune 100s, startups, boards, and even a team at his own startup, that might be hard to find. I always find for me it's best to get an balanced approach on things from someone that has diverse experiences. Also if you want to work with someone that just tells you what you want to hear, thanks not me! I am focused on giving your honest and useful feedback. After all, isn't that what you are looking for?
Reach out to me if you ready to elevate your career!