About Jasleen Sidhu
Ready to show up with confidence to advance your career on your terms?
Unlike most Career Coaches, Jasleen doesn’t just focus on resumés and cover letters. What you 'look like' on paper gets you in the door, but it isn't what breaks the glass ceiling. Influencing senior leaders, overcoming imposter syndrome, and job fulfillment are some of the complex issues that need to be explored deeper in a meaningful, impactful way.
Even if you’ve had career success in the past, as you advance, job opportunities inevitably decrease and talented competitors increase. Your ability to influence and market your personal brand is critical. Up to 93% of communication is non-verbal. It's not just what you say, but how you say it. If you're a woman, person of colour, or other underrepresented group, the challenge is even greater.
Jasleen teaches you how to build the essential skills to build trust quickly and authentically through your words and your energy. She uses a strengths-based systems approach.
During Jasleen’s time working in Corporate HR, she led talent discussions around recruitment, IC promotions, and succession planning of leaders. The "behind-the-scenes" politics, HR policies and compensation structures should be the least of your worries. Jasleen understands the “invisible” rules that are practiced behind the scenes and helps her clients leverage this, especially if you are a woman working in a male-dominated environment.
Working with Jasleen means creating awareness at an individual, relational, and organizational level so you can move forward with clarity and aligned action. Whether your sights are within large multinationals or start-ups you will use human psychology to take control of your career- both with immediate ‘wins’ and long-term fulfillment.
Ways Jasleen Can Help You:
Career Path Unclear?
Explore your signature (innate) strengths, skills, qualifications, passions, values, ideal lifestyle, and job market to pinpoint ideal roles.
Navigating the Corporate World
Human behavior, organizational psychology, and leadership are all complex areas. You can take all the courses out there, but each situation is as unique as you are. Jasleen will help you look at issues systemically and co-create tailored plans and strategies to optimize your impact.
Need Help Getting the Job?
- Customized Mock Interviews
- Strengths Profile ("cheat-sheet" for interviews)
- Resumé- Building
- Targeted Personal Development
- Strategic Career Mapping
- Overcoming Mental Blocks (ex. interview anxiety, asking for salary increase/ promotion, marketing your strengths clearly and consiceley)
- Communication Tips (clearly market your unique value proposition)
- Navigate Interviewer Bias (address hidden assumptions that attribute to being overlooked).
Heard of the Wage Gap?
Yes, it’s a real thing! But did you know some of the wage gap is attributed to the fact that many people (especially women and underrepresented groups) don’t negotiate salary? This is despite research that suggests women are equally effective as negotiators. Whether you’re an external or internal candidate to an organization, understanding how compensation structures work will give you the tools to negotiate. Working on building your interview confidence and selling your strengths gives you even more leverage.
Most of us work to live, not the other way around. Jasleen’s coaching style is holistic. Whether you’re experiencing burnout, transitioning to a new lifestyle/ caregiver role, or simply want to be more effective, we will address your life goals in a one-off session or as part of a series of sessions.
Why Jasleen is Uniquely Qualified to Help You
Many coaches look at an individual in isolation. Jasleen recognizes that many things are outside of your control, including the attitudes and beliefs of others. Jasleen leads with empathy, acknowledging your reality while also focusing on what you can influence. If you’re not afraid of personal growth to make your career goals inevitable, Jasleen is the coach for you.
- Honors Degree— Organizational Psychology (Saint Mary’s University)
- Post Graduate Certificate— Human Resource Management (Saint Mary’s University)
- 10 years of HR Experience (including roles in Recruitment, Learning & Talent Development)
- 8 years of Coaching Experience (internal + external)
- Published Author of Peer Reviewed Psychology Journal Article (Social Justice Research)
- Erickson Certified Professional Coach (Erickson International)
- ACC Designation (International Coach Federation)
- Founder of Dialogue Coaching
- Former Board Member, Champions Career Centre
How Do We Work Together?
Book a free intro session with Jasleen to assess coaching fit. You can subscribe to a HireClub package or book one-off session, depending on your needs.