As a nonprofit professional and coach, I have years of experience working in career centers, managing professional development programs, and coaching professionals at all stages of their career. As a social worker, I work with individuals from marginalized communities and work to collaboratively empower them with the tools and confidence to navigate systemic challenges. As a professional fundraiser and nonprofit capacity building strategist, I have built successful professional relationships in the nonprofit sector. My passion for helping others comes from lived experience, and I truly love working with passionate people trying to accomplish job search, networking, and workplace goals.
- Passion: I am passionate about my work and committed to improving communities as much as I can. I hope to spark a passion within people or help people embrace their passion to the best of their ability.
- Confidence: I believe that everyone has the ability to be confident in their roles and have the tools and network to support it.
- Resilience: Change is the only constant in this world and I have experienced my fair share of change. I want everyone to be able to navigate, understand and spark change, as well as manage and move forward.
- Accomplishment: I love to accomplish things, and might be a little competitive about it. The goal every service is to get something done whether it is obtaining a job, solving a problem, overcoming a challenge, or finding motivation. Let’s get stuff done!
- Equity: I am fierce advocate for social justice and equity. I am is committed to tackling systematic issues and incorporates an anti-racism lens into all aspects of my work.
My Coaching Methodology My coaching methodology consists of three main steps that will help anyone be able to accomplish their career goals and move forward in their professional journey.
- SWOT Analysis: I work with you to build up your strengths, take note of personal challenges, identify potential opportunities, and dismantle barriers in the way.
- Identify SMART Goals: As a solutions-focused coach, I work with you to identify specific, measurable, attainable, related to your passions, and time-bound goals to help get you moving forward.
- Create a Plan: With your goals in mind, we then create a plan to help you move forward in your process on what you want to accomplish, how you are going to do it, what resources you need, who is going to help you, and when you will have it done.
Let's work together! I love meeting new people and seeing how I can help them survive and thrive in their impact career.