Hello, I’m Kathy. It’s nice to meet you!
I have a saying: Life is too short to work in a job that no longer lights you up.
I also say: If you don't know where you are going, you might not like where you end up.
If you are feeling uninspired, disengaged, uncertain, or confused about the work you are doing, I might be the coach for you!
I am a seasoned career coach who helps individuals figure out what comes next in their career. We start with discovering what meaningful work looks like for you; we will explore where you thrive and what brings you joy. With me by your side, you will gain a clearer understanding of where you want to go next and how to get there.
How I coach Leveraging International Coaching Federation (ICF) training and one-on-one coaching experience, I partner with individuals to create the awareness needed to discover what is necessary to have a fulfilling career and life. By answering powerful, thought-provoking questions, my clients get clear on what they want so they can set new goals, take action, and have the support they need to make an intentional career move.
My coaching philosophy: Every client is different in what they are experiencing, what they bring to the table, and the challenges they are facing. That’s why my philosophy is to meet clients where they are. I use a proven framework to get the coaching conversation started and help clients create the awareness and understanding they need to move forward. I use my coaching experience and intuition to shift gears as needed to ensure clients feel supported with where they are and what they need.
Working with me might be for you if:
- You are feeling dissatisfied or disengaged with your current job, career, or industry.
- You want to make a career or industry move but you aren’t sure how to get started.
- You’ve lost your energy, momentum, or motivation to figure out what's next.
- You feel stuck, lost, or unclear about the direction of your career.
- You know you want more out of your career and life but don't know what that means yet (or are too afraid to go after it).
- You are looking to move into a new phase of your career and want to get a game plan together.
- You are looking for better work-life balance and aren’t sure where to start.
- You want to better understand how to network and meet people for the purposes of your career.
- You need a better understanding of how to update your job search materials, such as your resume, LinkedIn profile, and cover letter.
- You feel rust and want to feel prepared for interviews and negotiating a new salary.
Areas of focus include:
- Clarifying strengths, talents, skills, interests, needs, and values
- Helping you create your job search materials that help you stand out and shine as a candidate
- Interview preparation
- Salary negotiation
- Navigating a career transition
- Developing your side gig- one that feels good and not overwhelming
I believe: *If you live to answer the questions life is asking you, life will move you in the right direction. *
You might not think you have the answers, but I know you do. And I want you to know…
You are worthy of all the things you want, even if they feel out of reach.
If you are ready to dive in and do the work to move your career forward, please reach out through HireClub with any questions regarding how we can work together. I look forward to hearing from you!