Hi! I'm Kristin
I have been coaching and mentoring for over a decade and have worked in leadership roles within the healthcare industry for nearly 15 years across large organizations and startups. My functional experience ranges across multiple areas, including: operations, product development, sales, contract negotiations, marketing, and customer success with a particular focus on digital health SaaS products. I hold a Masters Degree in Health Administration from Ohio University, am a certified coach, and a 200-hr Registered Yoga Teacher with a specialty in trauma informed yoga.
I desire to create a community of people who cheer each other on in their careers, rather than treat each other like competition. Where we operate from a place of abundance, rather than scarcity.
My goal is to provide you with the right teachings, tools, and exercises that will prepare you to level up your confidence and your career.
Am I the right coach for you?
I specialize in working with people who are looking to step into a leadership role for the first time in their careers, or who are currently leaders but need guidance on how to thrive in the role. During a typical engagement, I cover these ten key competencies:
- Core values and leadership style
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Communication principles as a leader
- Key business principles for leaders
- Executive Presence
- How to build consensus and business plans
- Setting boundaries, prioritizing, and delegating
- Having a coaching mindset
- Thinking Strategically
- Building your career growth plan
In addition, I offer organizational development coaching, in the form of workshops on the following topics:
- Key Communication Principles
- Identifying and closing skill gaps
- Personality Assessments
- Strategic Thinking 101
- Setting your company, team, and individual core values
- Setting OKRs, KPIs, and goals
- Employee career path planning and coaching