Marie Smith’s ambitious entrepreneurial spirit has led her to be a founding contributor in her 20 year career to nearly 50 media, tech and wellness companies and projects which have contributed to over $100 million in transactions.
I work with 10 coaching frameworks to help you find the best fit, your own personal algorithm for getting your career, life and business to the ultimate level.
Here's a good map of the different types of systems we can work on together:
For hobbies, I love live music, yoga and meditation as well as comedy shows. I have ASD so anything mechnical is awesome! I love being a wizard. :-) I started programming and reading music in the same year, age 9. I also contributed to an Academy Award winning team for 3D technology based out of Stanford funded by the late great Paul Allen. I mentor socially-challenged engineers, women, girls, minorities and other disenfranchised groups in accessing technology.
Additional information about my skillsets and interests:
SENIOR SOFTWARE DESIGNER, BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST AND DATA ARCHITECT
Specializing in developing predictive KPIs, optimization of organizational, department and customer information systems (marketing and sales, CRM/Dunn and Bradstreet), and architecting custom UML, BI, Hadoop, and mobile/social media platform systems
- Senior-level IT professional with experience and proven track record in many different industries in developing systems that apply an appropriate, practical technology/mix of technologies that meet business needs while minimizing risks
- Motivated achiever with demonstrable ability to recommend enhancements to business processes and identify the most effective KPIs which can be immediately verified for effectiveness through development and design of key data reports and dashboards
- Outstanding project manager who coordinates written communications and to meet technology needs and evaluate progress while assuring smooth, efficient projects and activities
- Exceptional problem-solver with keen ability to resolve technology issues, provide for system enhancements, analyze/define business processes for improvement, define, design, develop, and implement highly successful automated solutions, as well as find solutions where others have failed
- High-performing operations-management executive with expertise in building/optimizing organizational processes, measurement systems, and infrastructure to maximize business results in operations
- Skilled strategist who transforms strategic plans into workable solutions and benchmarks performance against key operational targets/goals.
- Knowledge of how to implement combinations Scrum, Agile, statistical methods, processes and software, and business performance systems like Six Sigma to deliver optimal results in high-growth environments through initiatives that exceed operational performance targets and yield measurable outcomes