Iowa Unemployment Guide
- Social security number
- Name, payroll address and telephone number of your last employer
- Start and end dates of your last job
- Whether or not you will receive vacation pay, severance, etc.
- Alien registration number (if not a U.S. citizen or permanent refugee)
- DD-214 (Member 4) if you served in the U.S. military during the last 18 months
- Verifying your identity by answering security questions
- Standard Form 8 (SF-8) if you worked for the federal government in the last 18 months
- Name(s), date(s) of birth, and social security number(s) of any dependents that are claimed as exemptions on your federal income tax return
- Spouses may be claimed as a dependent if their gross wages were $120.00 or less in the week prior to filing your claim.
- Self-employment does not count as gross wages for dependent purposes.